Sunday, 6 February 2011

God knows…Love…



My love is truly yours…(yet) the ruminations of your heart, my sweetheart,…only God knows...in the fire of love I am blazing in passion…(yet) the ruminations of your heart, my sweetheart,…only God knows.

Split with me the misery/suffering and peace…become Ranjha* to this hapless Heer*…gazing at you over and over again I am not satisfied…(yet) the ruminations of your heart, my sweetheart,..only God knows…my love is truly yours…

You dwell on my lips just like an invocation/devotion…settle in my heart as a cloud of corporeality...mysticism…sacred power…there is nothing else that I desire…(yet) the ruminations of your heart, my sweetheart,…only God knows…my love is truly yours…


*(Heer and Ranjha are famous lovers of a south Asian tale)

(translation my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment