Tuesday, 30 December 2008

The pain of the heart knows how to drip from the eyes




One of my favorite songs sung by Mala (below) and also a latest rendition by Fariha Parvez (below). Enjoy...

Gham-e-dil ko inn aakhon se chalak jana bhi aata hai
The pain of the heart knows how to drip from the eyes
Tarapna bhi hamein aata hai tarpaana bhi aata hai
I know how my heart flutters in pain and how I can make it happen to you

Kisi ki yaad mein jo zindagi hum ne guzaari hai
I have spent my life in the remembrance of some one
hamein woh zindagi apni mohabbat se bhi pyari hai
That life is dear to me more than the actual love

woh aayein ru-ba-ru hum dastaan apni sunayein ge
If they come in front of me I will tell them my story
kuch apna dil jalayein ge, kuch unnko aazmayein ge
I will let my heart burn a bit and let their heart burn a bit

Sare Mehfil Hamein to Shamma Bhi bun jana bhi aata hai
I know how to be the heart of the party at the peak of the party

Dabe paaon hamein aa kar kisi ka gud-gudaa dena
Somebody who comes silently and tickles me
Woh apna rooth jana aur woh unnka manaa lena
That act of me being angry in love and that making up with me

Woh manzar jhaankte hain aaj bhi yaadon ki chilman se
These scenes trickle from the curtains of life
Bhula sakta hai kaise koi woh andaaz bachpan ke
How can someone forget these acts of youth?

Hamein aata nahi hai pyar mein be-aabru hona
I do not know how to be ashamed in love
Sikhaya husn ko hum ne wafaa mein surkhuroo hona
I have taught beauty how to be proud in faith

Hum apne khoon-e-dil se zindagi ki maang bhar dein ge
I will colour life with my hearts blood
Yeh dil kya cheez hai, hum jaan bhi Qurbaan kar dein ge
The heart is nothing I will sacrifice my life as well

Khilaf E Ulfat hum ko Mar jana bhi hamein aata hai
Unlike love I know how to die.
Tarapna bhi hamein aata hai tarpaana bhi aata hai
I know how my heart flutters in pain and how I can make it happen to you



No comments:

Post a Comment